Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A wonderful day .. No WiFi

I made some wonderful pictures today. But I'll publish tomorrow when I get to Burgos! No WiFi here in Cardenuela. I had a nice walk with my friend from Korea, we walked 31 km today, But he is young ang strong, he walked on the last 10 km to Burgos. I'm in a small auberge in Cardenuela and here I met a French woman, she has been walking for two month all the way from France . Her boots are worn out so she will look for new in Burgos. She is can't hear, but she can read on your lips. Not easy with my bad French! But she smiles and make everyone happy! What a god gift to have god sense of humor, even if something's is difficult to manage. I admire her courage! I also got some god advise for a god track into Burgos, last time a had a boring way through industry areas! I met Monica again , a nice young woman from Hungary, she is also going home from Burgos, I will try to find Housev Emaus, a albeurge run by the catholic church, it's famous for how they care about bringing the pilgrims together from all nations and religions, it's only 20 beds there .. Hope I get a place there ! Last day as a pilgrim tomorrow... I'm already planning for next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei

Jeg er spent på planer og tanker om neste års vandring!

Imponerende etapper du har lagt bak deg!

Synnøve